Yongnuo YN-622N Wireless i-TTL Flash Trigger 1/8000s for Nikon D70S D80 D90 D200 622NC
Yongnuo YN-622N Wireless i-TTL Flash Trigger 1/8000s for Nikon D70S D80 D90 D200
- Yongnuo First Wireless i-TTL Flash Trigger YN-622N is Released now, it's designed for Nikon Camera.
- Using Digital FSK 2.4GHz frequency band with 7 channels, it has three mode, i-TTL ( II ), Manual and Multi, and it can fire flashes at 360 degree direction, the operating range is 100 metres.
- It supports FEC, FEB, FEL, High-speed Sync, 1st. Curtain, 2nd. Curtain, Modeling flash, iTTL II Group Ratio (ALL/A:B/A:B C), Manual/Multi group (ALL/ A:B/ A:B:C), Manual and Multi mode, Auto Zooming, Manual Zooming, AF Lamp.
- Support Full iTTL Pass-through function when on camera
- Mount one YN-622N transceiver into the hot shoe of camera, and mount other transceiver into the hot shoe of flash, you can trigger the flash at any direction in TTL, Manual or Multi mode.
- Mount flash on hot shoe of YN-622N transceiver on camera, mount the second flash on other transceiver, both of flashes can be trigger at any direction in TTL, Manual or Multi mode.
Note: Speedlites on hot-shoe of transmitter support iTTL II / Manual / Multi
- Shutter Sync
- High-speed Synchronous:The max. sync speed is 1/8000s, but some camera is just 1/4000s, and for those cameras and flashes who don't suport HSS, the sync. speed is just 1/250s or less, different cameras have different Sync speed.
- 1st. Curtain Sync
- 2nd. Curtain Sync.
- Remote Control Function: The parameter of flashes on hot shoe of receivers can be set up remotely through the camera manu directly.
- Supporting mixed mode: With this function, you can trigger remote speedlites in different modes, set up one YN-622N transceiver on hot shoe of flash in TTL mode, set up the second YN-622N transceiver on hot shoe of flash in manual mode, and the third YN-622N transceiver on hot shoe of flash in multi mode, all three flashes can be fired via the transceiver on hot shoe of camera, this mode is especially useful for those camera bodies without a built-in flash menu.
Note: Only FEC, FEB, Ratio and Shutter sync can be set in the camera side. Manua and Multi output need to be set on the flash speedlite.
- Work with Strobe Studio flash light in HSS function: You can buy a PC Sync Cable RF-603 6.35mm cable to connect the transceiver with the studio flash, and then youcan use the non-high speed sync flash torealize hihger syand then you can use them together in HSS. The max. trigger voltage is less than 300 Voltage.
Note: The PC port is for output using only.
- Awaking function: When half-pressing the shutter button of the camera, the hot shoe flash on the receiver will be awakened. ( for those flash has wake up function )
- Zoom Function:
- Zoom Automatic: length will be changed depanding on the changes of lens.
- Zoom Manual: Zoom length is within 24 - 105mm
- Zoom Lock
- Support Single-contact of camera and flash triggering ( the max. Sync. speed is 1/250s ): You can use it with Nikon camera or Nikon flash, but you just need to set up YN-622N in manual mode.
- Flash Fire Ratio with iTTL: You can set up different flash fire ratio and FEC for those flashs on hot shoe of receiver.
- Support 2pcs AA batteries, ( 1.2v rechargeable battery ), Stand-by time is 60hours.
- Dimension: 89.5 * 53 * 39MM, net weight is 78g.
Note: There is a PC Sync port for YN-622N transceiver, you can use RF-602 PC / PC Cable to connect it with flash.
- Suit for (Camera) : Nikon D70, D70S, D80, D90, D200, D300, D300S, D600, D700, D800, D3000, D3100, D5000, D5100, D5200, D7000, D7100
- Flash compatible (i-TTL): SB400, SB600, SB700, SB80,0 SB90,0 SB910, YN465N, YN467N, YN468N(II), YN565N, YN568N
- 2 x YN-622N transceivers
- 1 x Instuction in English and Chinese
- 1 x Original Yongnuo Box
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed