Yongnuo YN-622C II Wireless TTL Flash Trigger for Canon 5D III 500D 600D 7D
Yongnuo Upgraded YN-622C II Wireless TTL Flash Transeiver / Flash Trigger
Supports High-speed Sync HSS for Canon Flash Speedlite
- Yongnuo's upgraded radio TTL flash trigger YN-622 II is available now! The new flash trigger offers automatic exposure metering TTL without the need of a line of sight between camera and flashes. Infrared bases systems like ST-E2 often suffer from being hidden inside soft boxes or behind bounders which are no problem for radio based systems. Typically radio triggers offer a maximum range of up to 100m under best circumstances.
- The YN-622 II is much bigger than the manual trigger RF-603 and nearly the same dimensions as the Pixel King. This allows the use of widely used AA batteries and comfortable buttons.
- It supports TTL, manual flash mode, 3 channels and 3 groups, high speed sync (HSS) up to 1/8000s, automatic zoom, exposure compensation, AF assist beam, PC sync and a lot more features.
- Apparently the radio trigger offers a function called hyper sync. This allows shorter sync speeds even with studio flashes or other manual flashes. The new YN-622 fits perfectly in the Yongnuo product line and will be first available for Canon DSLR, probably later for Nikon. Compatible are all flashes by Yongnuo and Canon's EX II flashes.
Compare with the first version, YN-622C II has more functions:
1. The quick lock design, you can fasten the hot shoe of this flash trigger with your camera or flash.
2. It supports USB Firmware upgraded.
3. It supports 622C communication mode ( YN-622C and YN-622C-TX) and ( RF-605C, RF-603 II and YN560-TX )
--- TTL mode, you can use YN-622C II, YN-622C, Canon version together, and when you use it with YN-622C-TX, it can be used as receiver.
--- Manual mode,you can use YN-560TX, RF-603 II, RF-605C as transmitter, and use YN-622C II as receiver.
- Quick Lock Design
- USB Firmware Upgrade
- YN-622C Communication and YN560-TX Communication mode
- Flash mode: E-TTL ( II ) / Manual / Multi
- 1st Curtain, 2nd curtain, High Speed Sync ( HSS / FP ), Max 1 / 8000s Sync Speed
- Control Remote flash using camera's falsh control menu screen ( Remote Control mode )
- E-TTL / Manual / Multi Flash mode mix using ( Mix Control Mode )
- Flash on hot shoe of transmitter supports ETTL
- Flash Exposure compensation ( FEC )
- Flash Exposure Bracketing ( FEB )
- Flash Exposure Lock ( FEL )
- Modeling flash
- E-TTL Group ratio ( ALL / A:B / A:B:C )
- Manual / Multi Group ( ALL / A:B / A:B:C )
- Flash zooming ( auto, manual )
- AF assist beam emitter ( AF Lamp )
- PC port Triggering strobe flashes and 1st, 2nd curtain / HSS
- LCD Live View triggering
- High-speed continuous shooting trigger
- Settings saved automatically
- Compatible with ALL Yongnuo / Canon EX II series flashs
- Single-contact of camera and flash triggering ( Max sync. speed is 1/250s )
- Groups: A/B/C 3groups ( YN-622C ), A/B/C/D/E/F 6groups ( YN560-RX )
Note: We have a PC Sync port for YN-622C transceiver, you can use RF-602 PC / PC Cable to connect it with flash, and use RF-603 II 6.35mm cable to work with Strobe flash.
A: The EOS DSLR camera with external flash control menu:
Canon EOS 1DX, 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 1Ds Mark III, 1D Mark IV, 1D Mark III, 6D 7D 7DII 70D 60D 50D 40D 450D 500D 550D 600D 650D 700D 750D 1000D 1100D 1200D
B: The EOS DSLR Camera without external flash control manual:
Canon EOS 5D 10D 20D 30D 300D 350D 400D 1D 1D Mark II
Compatible ETTL Flash: ( It suport wireless remote control through camera menu )
- Canon 600EX ( RT ), 580EX II, 430EX II, 320EX, 270EX II
- Yongnuo YN600EX-RT, YN-568EX II, YN-565EX II C, YN-468 II C, YN-467 II C.
Note: 430EX, 550EX and 580EX or other parts of flash is not supported remote control via the camera menu, you need to manually set the flash parameters.
It also compatible with Yongnuo RF-605C, RF-603 II, YN560-TX in manual mode.
- 2 x YN-622C II transceivers
- 1 x Instruction in English and Chinese
- 1 x Original Yongnuo Box
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed