YN565EX TTL Flash Speedlite i-TTL Remote for Nikon
The brand-new YN-565EX is the first wireless TTL supporting flash by Yongnuo. This Chinese company has already been prooven to produce good quality with a reasonable price marked with the extremely successful YN-460, YN-560 and their TTL flashes.
Wireless TTL Slave: Use the comfort of TTL wirelessly with Canon eTTL and Nikon i-TTL! The YN-565EX serves as a wireless TTL slave which is triggered by a compatible master flash like the Canon 580 EX II or Nikon SB-900, a camera with commander function like Canon 60D or wireless commander like ST-E2. If there is no commander function or master flash it still can be used with TTL on top of a compatible camera. In TTL slave mode 3 groups A, B, C and 4 channels are supported. Please note that the YN-565EX cannot serve as a wireless TTL master and does not support HSS.
Flash Mode Manual, S1, S2: Many photographers like the manual mode in strobist photography, because it gives them most freedom in composing their pictures. You can adjust the power level from 1/128 to 1/1 in 1/3EV steps. Also you can use the optical slave modes S1 and S2. Which allow optical triggering by other flashes without need of an additional trigger. The S2 mode supresses the TTL metering flash.
Multi Mode: In this mode a sequence of rapid flashes is fired and give interessting effects. You can adjust the number and frequency of flashes.
Big LCD with advanced settings: The big back-lit LCD is quite comfortable and for newer Canon cameras all information is also available in the camera menu and can be set there as well. Settings can be saved to a hot key which makes it fast accessible right if you need it. The last settings are automatically saved.
High Output Power of GN58: The high output power of GN58 at ISO 100 and 35mm is suitable for most shooting situations.
Modeling Light and Test Flash: The YN-565EX fires for 1 second if the depth of field button of the camera is pressed. Also a test flash is fired if the pilot button is pressed.
For longer strobist sessions the Socket for an External Battery Pack can be useful to extend the time of shooting. Also a PC Sync Socked is build-in for the use with flash triggers or PC sync cables.
Further features are Flash Exposure Compensation (FEC) of +-5EV in 1/3EV steps. Flash Exposure Bracketing (FEB) for 3 pictures in a row and Rear-Curtain Sync. FE lock for Canon and FV lock for Nikon are locking the flash exposure before you are recomposing the image and taking the final picture.
Compatible TTL Master / Commander
- The YN-565EX serves as a wireless TTL slave with the following devices: Canon 580EX II, Canon 7D, 60D, 600D, Nikon SB-900, SB-800, SB-700, Nikon c-command and Canon and Yongnuo ST-E2
Compatible Cameras for TTL Top Camera Mounted
- Nikon D80, D90, D3000, D3100, D5000, D5100, D7000, D700, D300S, D300, D200, D2
- Wireless (infrared) eTTL slave for Canon and i-TTL slave for Nikon
- Longest rage for wireless TTL connection indoors up to 25m and outdoors 15m, the slave flash needs optical contact to the master, bright sunlight can disturb the connection
- GN 58 at ISO 100 and 105mm
- Modes: TTL, Manual, Muli
- Optical slave modes S1 and S2, S2 suppresses the TTL metering flash
- Modeling light function for 1s if cameras depth of field button is pressed
- PC port for triggering by cable or by non hot shoe triggers
- Fast recycle time of approximately only 3 seconds after firing on full power (AA alkaline cell used)
- Read beep if charging has finished, can be turned off
- Metal foot
- Bounce card build in
- Rear-curtain sync
- FEC - flash exposure compensation +-5EV in 1/3 EV steps
- FEB - flash exposure bracketing for 3 pictures in a row
- FE lock (Canon) and FV lock (Nikon) supported for locking the flash exposure before recomposing the image and taking the final picture
- Slave groups: 3ï¼A, B, and Cï¼?/span>
- Channels: 4
- Auto and manual zoom: 24, 28, 35, 50, 70, 80, 105mm, compatible with full size and crop size sensors
- Wide angle diffuser for supporting focal length shorter 24mm to 18mm
- Vertical rotation angle: -7~90 degrees
- Horizontal rotation angle: 0~270 degrees
- Power supply: 4 x AA size batteries (Alkaline or Ni-MH are usable)
- Connector for an external battery pack e.g. Yongnuo SF-18C, SF-17C
- Color temperature: 5600k
- Flash time: 1/200s~1/20000s
- Flash control: 8 levels of output control (1/128~1/1), 22 levels of fine tuning
- Dimensions: 60×190×78mm (Extended state)
- Net weight: 380g
- 1 x YN-565EX for Nikon
- 1 x Mini stand
- 1 x Manual in English and Chinese
- 1 x Protection bag
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed